Pawn Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawn Headquarters

Welcome to the Pawn HQ forum. Here is a place for all Pawn members to come and discuss about the beloved flash series: Pawn.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D3molish3R

D3molish3R

Number of balls : 10059
Sexual Favors : 0

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Since i have some experience at forum making i wanted to list a few suggestions.

I think that more forums should be added this always helps with making the place way more active.
Some examples of needed forums: I noticed you have added some sort of point system or at least activated it on the Admin cp. I think you called it balls (tell me if I'm wrong), my point is that if you have this you should add a simple shop or rewards forum so people are motivated to stay active and post more because of the fact that they can be rewarded. This should be placed in General

I think you should change the section tittle Mic. to starters I just think its more clear to new members.

This isn't all, actually this site has a lot of mistakes and stuff that are needed to make this place really boom and become more active. I don't want to keep on so i won't sound offensive but i really do wanna help but don't want to continue if you don't need the help. if you do just pm here or on PG.
Back to top Go down
CoCoPeacH

Number of balls : 10257

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:13 pm

The reason Chick has not added in more forums is because of 1. he is too busy with school, and 2. he will add them if we find ahigher demand later, or a reason to ad them, but for now, we have no need so far.
Back to top Go down
D3molish3R

D3molish3R

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:39 pm

well alright just letting you know that forums need to have more diverse sections even though you think they're not needed it just makes it better.
Back to top Go down
CoCoPeacH

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Hitlist has already posted about this.
The main reason is because were a beginning clan, and if we have a need for those, we will meet those needs.
but until then, why have a forum that is unused (E.G: Graphics section in this clan, no one has posted yet.)
Back to top Go down
emowillkillyou

emowillkillyou

Number of balls : 10057
Sexual Favors : -1

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 pm

CoCoPeacH wrote:
Hitlist has already posted about this.
The main reason is because were a beginning clan, and if we have a need for those, we will meet those needs.
but until then, why have a forum that is unused (E.G: Graphics section in this clan, no one has posted yet.)

Why would we post something in the graphics if we aren't in the graphic crew? I'm not even a member. I have no role in this clan but to talk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/avengedthesevenfold
CoCoPeacH

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:53 am

emowillkillyou wrote:
Why would we post something in the graphics if we aren't in the graphic crew? I'm not even a member. I have no role in this clan but to talk.

It's for those who are good at gfx, Chicklet tried to gte BN to come back here, but BN stayed out.
Back to top Go down
emowillkillyou

emowillkillyou

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Alright. But no one on here is in graphics.
Back to top Go down
Frostfire

Number of balls : 10117
Sexual Favors : -5

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Lol me to emo
me nd u aren't
even
really "members" (IN ORANGEEE)
Back to top Go down
emowillkillyou

emowillkillyou

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:42 am

Frostfire wrote:
Lol me to emo
me nd u aren't
even
really "members" (IN ORANGEEE)

We're just here to talk to the people involved like coco.
Back to top Go down
D3molish3R

D3molish3R

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Lol by the way I'm not a pro but I'm good with Gfx
Back to top Go down
CoCoPeacH

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:28 pm

D3molish3R wrote:
Lol by the way I'm not a pro but I'm good with Gfx
Well make some and put them in there, we can rate and give you tips to get better.
Back to top Go down
Frostfire

Number of balls : 10117
Sexual Favors : -5

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:02 pm

YEAA PUT THEM UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pawn Headquarters :: Misc. :: Suggestions-
Jump to: