Pawn Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawn Headquarters

Welcome to the Pawn HQ forum. Here is a place for all Pawn members to come and discuss about the beloved flash series: Pawn.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What will make PawnGame better?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickletman
Admin
Chickletman

Number of balls : 10249
Sexual Favors : 5

What will make PawnGame better? Empty
PostSubject: What will make PawnGame better?   What will make PawnGame better? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:31 am

I will make a list of things that will make PG better here. Feel free to posts your own suggestions. This is merely for fun/nostalgia of a really great game. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pawnhq.forumotion.com
emowillkillyou

emowillkillyou

Number of balls : 10017
Sexual Favors : -1

PostSubject: Re: What will make PawnGame better?   What will make PawnGame better? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Hummm...PawnGame...I was looking at it yestarday and I was thinking, "Humm, it'd be nice if it was updated a little."
I think that the general layout for the game PG should be either changed or things added. (Have the grafix crew work on some ideas.)
It seems dark and depressing...which is fine cause ya know I'm "emo"...but give it a little pizzazz. Maybe change the font?

Also, I think for the forums there should be a LIKE button.
(Just my opinions)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/avengedthesevenfold
Chickletman
Admin
Chickletman

Number of balls : 10249
Sexual Favors : 5

PostSubject: Re: What will make PawnGame better?   What will make PawnGame better? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:40 am

I'm talking about the game not the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://pawnhq.forumotion.com
emowillkillyou

emowillkillyou

Number of balls : 10017
Sexual Favors : -1

PostSubject: Re: What will make PawnGame better?   What will make PawnGame better? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:53 pm

I am talking about the game. -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/avengedthesevenfold
SmoothCopyCat

SmoothCopyCat

Number of balls : 8953
Sexual Favors : 0

PostSubject: Re: What will make PawnGame better?   What will make PawnGame better? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:46 pm

I think it's obvious:
-People for one.
-Constant updates for two.

Haha
Back to top Go down
EatMyDictionary

Number of balls : 8955
Sexual Favors : 0

PostSubject: Re: What will make PawnGame better?   What will make PawnGame better? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Yes it would be nice to see a damn update. But HWV is to shitty and scared to even try to take over, blank101 last logged in 1-25-12, but he didnt even bother on making a announcement on Zed. He is giving up on us slowly. But the problem with pawn rate now is the Pawn Team (Community Admins), we don't need 1 community admin who actually does stuff to the forum and tries but yet another CA who really does, Shit who actually abuses his powers and changes his damn name every week HWV really should have taken a better partner instead of taking Timeline he does shit around. We don't need a number of quantity, we need a "QUALITY" CA team.

Yet, HWV has the power to A: help the PT server. B: Reset the damn server C: Add new classes and work on them, but no he wants to sit on his fat ass all day and do nothing but crap.

This is a peace from a conversation with Chickletman.

"""""" Well since Jpillz and Blank1o1 have a totally different situation going on in the lives i doubt they can even take at lease 1 week for pt and HWV has really no purpose of being an admin yea he has helped out allot, But him making Timeline a assistant admin is just like bro come on really choose some on worthy of it. Firstmate and Neo should have never left for Huexe there production will not be done for another 7/8 months do to the fact that FM is doing all the work.

There really isnt a statement that can be noticed by the administration. Blank101 01-25-2012 07:43 pm. I see he has got the time to check the forum. But no big deal since he didn't even bother on making an announcement about Zed.

Jpillz 01-03-2012 09:33 PM

Same with him. I believe and think KM99, Neo, Fm should team up and talk to blank about becoming apart of Zed. I mean i think the production of Zed will be much faster and stuff.

Blank101 should get his fat Canadian self up and talk to HWV and give him the Codes to PT and help update it and make it better i know HWV can upload new classes and reset the server, But why has he not done it yet.

just saying HWV needs to take command since he is the only active administrator that has the real power to make pawn a better place for its members.""''"'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will make PawnGame better?   What will make PawnGame better? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What will make PawnGame better?
Page 1 of 1