Pawn Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawn Headquarters

Welcome to the Pawn HQ forum. Here is a place for all Pawn members to come and discuss about the beloved flash series: Pawn.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post if you're going to be inactive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickletman
Admin
Chickletman

Number of balls : 10253
Sexual Favors : 5

Post if you're going to be inactive Empty
PostSubject: Post if you're going to be inactive   Post if you're going to be inactive Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Post here if you're going to be inactive for a while, but still want to remain in the clan.

I'll start by saying that my activity may drop for a while now that school has started up again. Maybe after the first couple of weeks I can be active again.
Back to top Go down
https://pawnhq.forumotion.com
CoCoPeacH

Number of balls : 10221
Sexual Favors : 0

PostSubject: Re: Post if you're going to be inactive   Post if you're going to be inactive Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:59 pm

After the 1st of September, I will be less active, but I will still be active, but only in the afternoon/night.. maybe not till 3 in the morning anymore though

Off topic: Chick, how old are you O.o
Back to top Go down
Chickletman
Admin
Chickletman

PostSubject: Re: Post if you're going to be inactive   Post if you're going to be inactive Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 pm

17 ._.
Back to top Go down
CoCoPeacH

Number of balls : 10221

PostSubject: Re: Post if you're going to be inactive   Post if you're going to be inactive Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Chickletman wrote:
17 ._.

Just a year older than me XP
Back to top Go down
bulbusarTNG

Number of balls : 8678

PostSubject: Re: Post if you're going to be inactive   Post if you're going to be inactive Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:55 pm

im not going to be inactive but im not going to be checking up very much cuz i can see not many ppl r on here anymore since pawn went... kersplunk... lol... anyway.. does anyone know wkere lilgunner123 went???
Back to top Go down
Chickletman
Admin
Chickletman

PostSubject: Re: Post if you're going to be inactive   Post if you're going to be inactive Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:31 pm

No idea sorry... Pawngame.com has turned into ZED and they are opening it up in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post if you're going to be inactive   Post if you're going to be inactive Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Post if you're going to be inactive
Page 1 of 1